35 E 7th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I sent my dear mother a gift to Puerto Rico on Valentines Day. Used her postal address.

She lives in a gated community. The package was returned undeliverable. It was returned to the UPS store I mailed it from and not to MY return address. When I called the store I was told they did have the package.

It took a few phone calls to the corporate call center. Unfortunately UPS uses customer service centers outside the US and understanding the reps proved difficult. Ultimately, the package was indeed found at the store. When I asked it to have it returned to me or redelivered, I was told I would have to pay more to have that done.

Then I find out the stores are franchises and have nothing to do with the corporate UPS . Corporate UPS would not help me or require the store to resend the package. I had the correct address but UPS claimed that they don't go by that and needed more information to deliver the package. You would think that once the package was on the island they would have that information or could have contacted me.

I paid to have the package returned to me and filed a claim with my credit card to have it refunded. My credit card refunded me the fee. The last customer service rep I dealt with was extremely rude. Kept asking me "what part of the policy don't you understand?

I told him my credit card company will explain it to you. Never again.

I would rather deal with USPS, they don't pretend to be YOUR LOGISTICS PEOPLE . Ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: an apology.

UPS Cons: Philippines call center was extreemely difficult to work with, Ups customer servvice, Inability to do their jobs properly poor customer service, Customer agents or supervisors.

Comments