1.3

UPS has never truly delivered anything to me, only left my parcels OUTSIDE and unprotected for anyone to take.Or they decide I need to go get the items myself- They do not know what a delivery company does, they do NOT know how a doorbell works or the simple act of knocking and they rarely "try" more then once.

Want your parcels delivered to a general area- maybe!

To a certain address, forget it!!It's the russian roulette of delivery companies so if you like to gamble with your stuff then go for it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1152362

I know what you mean. They once left a pair of $160 boots on my front doorstep while I was out, checked the tracking, and the package sat there for an hour. The only time they've ever rung my doorbell is if there's customs fees that need to be paid :/