Thompsonville, Michigan

We were waiting for our delivery of a business envelope per UPS my choice it was to be here before 7pm.Didn't show.

Said it was wrong address - not true. Verified with UPS that they did have correct address. They just had a driver that didn't want to do their job. UPS has delivered to our home multiple times.

This is unacceptable and has hindered my husband from completing a business task in a timely manner.

Could not be more disgusted with UPS and they owe Grant Thornton in Chicago a refund for delivery that hasn't happened until - oh I guess they might be able to deliver it tomorrow.How pathetic.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scheduled delivery and no accountability. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments