2.3

Had a deliver come to me yesterday, that I had spent the day inside my house waiting for - because UPS sent me an email saying that my package had to be signed for. I was making dinner when I saw the UPS truck pull up outside my house, so I got ready to answer the door. I saw the driver walk down our driveway, stand there for a second and then turn around. I figured that he just did the old trick that most UPS drivers do, and when they don't see any sign of someone being home (a car in the driveway) they just leave and say that no one was there to sign.

I quickly rushed to get my winter jacket and boots on to tell this guy that there was in fact someone home, and I wanted my package. I walked out my back door and was just about to open our gate and yell at him, when I looked up.

My package that was marked with a big orange FRAGILE sticker was sitting on top of our seven foot fence.

Instead of coming to the door and knocking, the driver decided to ignore the fragile sticker and put the package up on its side and let it balance there until someone came out to take it.

I've already emailed UPS about this, because I'm not impressed. We'll see if they do anything.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delivery, Drivers, Customer service, Long wait time.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 06, 2015.

Comments