Nantucket, Massachusetts

I ordered an item from Senyx Direct through their Amazon.com storefront.It was advertised as having UPS shipping with tracking number.

It took a couple of days after I purchased the item to receive a tracking number. When I entered the tracking number into the UPS website it said, "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." I checked the UPS website for two straight days and it said the same thing. I finally called UPS and they couldn't tell me whether they even had my package.

They told me to check with the shipper. They said the label with the tracking number may have gotten damaged so they have no clue where my package is or if they even have it. When I asked for a refund they refused. Unbelievable.

They just told me to sit around and wait to see if the package ever shows up.That's logistics.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

My company uses both Fed Ex and UPS, and remarkably we are all human.There were times when we will make the label and provide the tracking number and leave the package in our warehouse.

And our customer will call us regarding the tracking and it was similar to what you were seeing. That is not the fault of our customer or our carrier. Of course our customer was pissed like you, but we went above and beyond to satisfy them.

Some companies will and some will not.But UPS cant refund you for a shippers mistake

UPS cannot give you a refund.They bill the shipper and the shipper bills you.

You would have to ask Senyx Direct for a refund but chances are you won't get it.Another possibility as to why UPS can't find it is because the shipper hasn't released the shipment to them yet.