Thayne, Wyoming

I purchased some large rather unique one of a kind frames for my daughter for christmas.They were for her wedding pictures, I mailed them UPS even though it cost more because I thought they would be more careful due to the fact they insure their packages.

However the box arrived with all four cornors smashed and the frame broken. The frames were left in their original packaging and surrounded by soft clothes but stiill they broke them. When I called UPS to say they were broke I was told that the package had already been reported as damaged by one of their workers. I had insured the package for 150.00 and expected to be reimbursed so I could buy her another present.

All I have gotten is UPS refusing to talk to me and making the store I mailed through call them. UPS continues to ask for more info more paper work more letters and I still after all the time I have spent am no closer to them paying for the damaged box. My daughter left the box untouched for 7 days waiting for someone from UPS to come see the damage and they decided that they didnt want to come after all.

I have spoke to other people who have not been able to get their money for lost or damaged boxes.I am not a lone and the public should be let known that UPS is involvr din insurance fraud and scamming its costumers with their insurance program

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments