I signed up with UPS for an account.I sent several packages in Dec.

2014 and paid each time via paypal. UPS says I owe them for charges that did not show up on paypal but each time I created a shipment I went to paypal and paid it right then. So even though they say they have a record that I sent a shipment, there is no record with UPS I paid it, even though I had to go through paypal to pay it and print a label.

Now UPS says they have no record I paid and are charging me again, plus a late fee saying it had something to do with checking in as guest vs.registered account member...very confusing and it is up to UPS to get their interenet connections to pay pay correct.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was poor customer service and not synching w paypal for billing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #926147

EAch time you paid, you DID print a a copy of the transcation or a receipt after completing the transaction.

Your paypal acount shows transactions in the amount of each label you printed?

Your story is somewhat confusing, trying to figure it out.