Tracking Tool

The item I purchased was awesome but I'll never use UPS to ship to my USPS PO Box ever again. My item was totally mishandled by UPS.

A stupid and completely uncooperative shipping policy that UPS has about delivering to PO boxes caused a three month delay with my sons Christmas present! The manager at the UPS service center in Stafford Texas slapped an unverified address on the package and gave it away to whoever answered the door. Then UPS lied on me and to me when they told me I took delivery of the package.

I clearly did NOT receive the package. I'll never use United Parcel Service again for anything!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

It is in plainly stated no PO Boxes. It is UPS Policy due to the fact the Drivers cannot physically deliver to the PO Box.They cannot go into the P.O. operation to put you item in the box.You want for them to leave it in front of your PO Box in the lobby where anyone can swipe it?I am guessing you have complaints with other businesses that they would not take American Express Card, it is a stupid policy and will not do business with them anymore?