I will never again use UPS.I was supposed to receive a package last week and it didn't arrive I called to find out where the package was and found out the driver said the package had the wrong street and I confirmed the street and it was 100% correct.

There was no ERROR! This was on Friday and UPS stated they were sorry and that I would receive the package on Tuesday. I waited around all day on Tuesday and still no package. I called them and I was told it was now a lost package and that they couldn't find it.

Then after talking to two different supervisors I finally was told oh wait I have it right here in front of me. There was no explanation on why I didn't receive the package and to top that off I was told SIR if it really is that important why don't you just come here and pick it up.

I then asked to talk to the complaint department and was told UPS doesn't have one.

This will be the last time I use UPS.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

freshmotty
Denton, Texas, United States #806381

I ordered something off Amazon.My address clearly states that it's a Post Office box but UPS still accepted the package and then tried to deliver it to an address I hadn't lived in for years.

Then they wanted me to go pick it up! I refused and got a refund instead.

Let their dumb *** deal with it.UPS is dumb!

UPS must stand for Undelivered Parcel Systems.They are the most incompetent, inept bunch of morons I have ever dealt with.

It is pretty sad when the Postal Service delivers a parcel over two weeks before UPS can deliver a parcel and I had to go pick up the parcel from UPS or I probably still would not have gotten it. They are liars and do not care about anything but taking our money. I have informed the people who I deal with that they are NEVER to use UPS when shipping items to me since my experience with them. I spent hours on the phone attempting to get an honest answer from them.

I waited at home for days for the item.

I will NEVER use UPS again because there are the WORST delivery service in the WORLD!!!:(

Miami, Florida, United States #653933

Today my UPS parcel was on truck for delivery. I stayed home the WHOLE day waiting for it. When I went to check the status online, it said that "RECEIVER'S LOCATION IS VACANT" ... really?

So I go out of my house and found the UPS truck around the corner, being towed away because it had broken down.

I called UPS and they say they will deliver tomorrow... NVM that I stayed home the whole day.

I check online again and says "RECEIVER'S LOCATION IS VACANT / A POSTCARD HAS BEEN SENT TO THE RECIPIENT REQUESTING THAT THEY CONTACT UPS"

LIAR! I was home and NO POSTCARD was left. After a few minutes I get a call from UPS to go pick up the parcel "if I want" to their location... wow, the package made it that far in just a few minutes?

So I went and got it... the box was in horrible conditions... UPS sucks! :(

Arkansas City, Kansas, United States #608295

I paid for next day air for the A.M.delivery & the package showed up on the porch at 7:55 P.M.

not very good service for 1LBS at $23.00 bucks.

Everything I order, shipped by you guys shows up after 6:00 P.M.I think from now on Fed-X will get my shipping, they delivery next day air here by noon.

Slough, England, United Kingdom #589341

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE COMPLAIN ON THE UPS IN FELTHAM WHO FAILED DELIVER MY PARCEL ON 24H SERVISE.

MY PACKED WAS SENT ON 02/01/2013 AND SHOULD BE DELIVERED ON 03/01/2013 ACORDING TO TRACKING INFO.MY PARCEL WAS MISSED IN THIER FACILITY.THEN ON THE NEXT DAY I'VE CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVISE WITH ENQUIRY REGARDING THE DELIVERY.I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT I WILL RECEIVE IT ON 04/01 BEFORE 7PM.AFTER 7PM I'VE CHECKED THE TRACKING INFO AND IT WAS WRITTEN THAT MY PACKED WAS MISSED AT THIER FACILITY ( AGAIN......) AND THAT THE NEXT DAY OF DELIVERY IS 07/01/2013.

ARE YOU SYRIES?

Worst shipper ever.

A month ago I received a line drawing in a UPS tube which had been distroyed by UPS.I put in a claim and was told only the shipper could help me.

I have sent pictures of the damage a quote to try to fix it. This line drawing comes with our yacht and there is no value that I can give them.

They are refusing to pay to repair the drawing.The store in Seattle WA have tried to explain it goes on deaf ears each person gives you a different answer even to the UPS store go to Fedex at least they have a great tracking department and claims.

My sister sent me a package through UPS containing all kinds of personal items for my birthday.I live in a rural area with quite a bit of property - I have a chain link fence surrounding the property, but the gate is never close - The UPS guy delivered the package/documented it as delivering to the house, but left it by the gate outside of the fence next to a busy road.

Of course, the package was stolen - as there was a nice big huge package just sitting next to the road near a fence. MY SISTER AND I WILL NEVER USE UPS AGAIN!

All this delivery guy had to do was come down the driveway and put it on the front step or at the garage door - SOMEWHERE where it was safe - and NOT sitting near a road waiting to be stolen.Their employees must be morons, as who would do something this careless??

I loathe this shipping company.They keep trying to deliver packages in the middle of the day when we are at work.

Because they only make 3 attempts, I have to have them hold the packages in a crummy out of the way industrial city where I can pick them up. I should be on their payroll with the number of packages I have helped to deliver (by picking up my own boxes). They left us their door tag where their driver told us they woul deliver the package on Monday, Memorial Day. Of course, we could not get ahold of a live person for days.

When we did, they told us they don't deliver on Memorial Day. Since we sacrificed our day to be home for the package, we asked if they would wave the relocation fee. Even the manager claimed to not have the authority to do that. Horrible customer service.

I never use it by choice.Every time I deal with them they prove that this is a wise choice!

UPS COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT YOU!

1. I paid approx. double shipping ($55) for a small part urgently needed for a customer repair fob NY to AZ.

When the UPS person came to deliver it (on Friday), when the doorbell rang I answered it in less than a minute to see he was already gone but I found a note that said next delivery will be Monday!

2. Saturday came so I decided I'd just go pick up my part at the local ups store so I called them and they said I needed to call before 7pm on Friday if I wanted to pick up the part Saturday. I asked why it was not stated on the form (where the X's said next p/u Monday) and the UPS guys rudly says it's on the fine print in the back of the form! Let me tell you, it is very small print and unless you squit and concentrate, it's plainly hard to read. So I asked, why isn't this important information placed in plain view on the front or at least BOLDed, X'ed or circled on the back and in an imature way he said, well... it's not that hard to read, even my father could read it. Then he said, also since it's Memorial Day weekend, the unit would not be delivered until Tuesday.

3. I then asked for a complaint department and he said. About what? :P

So I said, about this whole ordeal, the delivery or rather lack of thereof. He said, ok I'll take the complaint! I said no, I want to talk to a person that actually gives a F about the company, a supervisor if you don't mind so he says ok you want a...

4. A few minutes later a supposed supervisor came on and pertty much gives me the same schpiel. There is no complaint URL but I could write a letter to:

UPS

55 GlenLake Pkwy N.E.

Alanta Georgia 30328

Probably a bogus address but I'll try it anyway.

Bottom line, UPS could care less whether you die or not. It does not mater how important your package might have been and there is no one set as Accountable for their actions.

PLEASE USE ANY OTHER CARRIER WHEN AT ALL POSSIBLE! This company needs to know we mater in the scheme of business in the word of UPS type carriers.

GoodOlJoe