I shipped my suitcase to myself and was promised delivery by 7PM on July 1, 2011. When I tracked parcel online on the day of delivery, I found it was no where near where it is expected.

I had to ship my suitcase to myself because my mother passed away and I was rescuing her beloved cat and could not mange both. I knew I was playing it close because I had plans to go away the night of delivery and what was in that suitcase is necessary to have with me for the memorial. When I tracked the package online I was horrified to find it to be in Kansas on somewhere on a train - no way was it going to be here as promised!

I followed up w/phone calls to UPS and twice they agent deliberately disconnected me. Asked for supervisor, Dexter, who really wasn't able to help, offered no explanation as to why I don't get the courtesy of call that it would be pointless for me to wait all day for a package that won't arrive at due date, and that I could only expect the parcel at the earliest July 5, 2011!

All the writings and personal memorial I need for my plans tonight are in that suitcase, but I had trusted UPS when I shipped it that it would get to me in time, albeit tight, and now I have to wait five more days and this long weekends plans are nil. The loss of my mother is huge, and not getting this crucial suitcase as promised is unacceptable.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments