2.0
Turnaround Time

Through my job I have been dealing with UPS for over 20 years.On hundreds of occasions they have denied claims saying insignificant packaging.

I’ve even had a package engineer design packaging that exceeds FedEx testing and still not pass UPS standards. Personally and professionally I’ve had countless lost, damaged, and late deliveries. I have even had some purposely left out in the rain with no type of protection. I have been on six tours of different Hubs LTL and small packaging, throughout the US.

The worst one I’ve ever seen was in Jackson Mississippi.

Recently on March 11, 2016 I was supposed to have a package second day aired delivered from Amazon. UPS did not deliver it and said it was due to no one being available to sign for the package. This is not the first time this has occurred and Amazon doesn’t require signatures for their packages. The package was finally delivered on March 14, 2016 without a signature.

On March 19, 2016 it was reported to me by my neighbors daughter who was down visiting that she witnessed the driver throw my package, which had lamps inside of it, then the driver kicked my dog.

I am really reported this to UPS call center who sent a message to the local hub saying that a manager would be contacting me. On March 21, 2016 and employee from UPS did contact me and asked me what happened. I told them what I was told and she said that the supervisor would have to talk to the driver and investigate it. She also said that the supervisor would contact me back within a day or two.

On March 22, 2016 this same employee contacted me back and said that the driver inform them that he was being attacked by my dog. I explain to them that my dog is on a wireless fence and can only go so far. I also explained to them that my normal driver leaves my packages in my driveway and wrap them in plastic and it looks like it’s going to rain. There was no reason for this driver to kick my dog.

This would explain why the dog does not like the UPS drivers.

I was told nothing else was going to occur as far as UPS was concerned everything was settled.Since they do not see this as an issue I am left with no option but to turned this over to the police for animal cruelty and I will do every attempt to never use UPS again professionally or personally.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups manager from Ups was big disappointment and manner of driver Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments