First we have a driver delivering product to the wrong house.Thankfully most honest people have been bringing these packages to us.

Unfortunately, we had two deliveries we never received and reported them. Now we are on a "must sign for package" delivery list. The driver delivers during the day when we are not home, so we have to pick up our packages at the distribution center. Even though they have clearly written instructions on the back of the post-it that they leave, that says we can sign the back of the post-it and leave it for them, then they will leave at next delivery.

When they didn't deliver it, I called them and they said we are an "exception". When you contact the company to see what you can do to get off "the list", they send the request to the local center. This place then calls you and tells you that "once you are on the list you can NEVER be taken off of it". Most of the employees to which I talk are rude, short, and dismissive.

I try my best to avoid using their service but many vendors use them so I have little choice.The upper management needs to investigate their service and return to customer service instead of self-centered service.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments