Ballston Lake, New York

Marked as customer refused for damage when NO delivery attempt made - online chat with them stated they saw damage and chose to return but marked as customer refused.

Initial Question: What is this I refused?? One UPS guy showed up with a different item from casa.com - I have been watching and waiting for this package and it was NOT brought to me??? Dana J.: Hi, this is Dana J.. I'll be happy to assist you.

Dana J.: I can understand the concern. Just a moment while I look into that for you.

Dana J.: I apologize, the system indicates the package was damaged. At this point, the sender will be notified with any additional details.

Amy: I worked thursday and friday but no notices left - saw on tracking package was out and back twice so STAYED home to get it today but not on first truck - I asked the driver - no other driver was even here

Amy: Says I refused it??

Dana J.: The package was damaged and I see the information was entered indicating so. I apologize, it states you refused it.

Amy: But it wasn't even attempted so how can they mark refused because of damage?

Dana J.: The damage was noticeable to the center.

Amy: OH so what happens know? Timing was perfect as gift to husband who is out on a hunting trip...bummed

Amy: The package I got today was damaged too but the product wasn't -I take it this one is mutilated?

Dana J.: I know this is frustrating for you and because all additional details will be provided to the sender, I would suggest contacting them as well.

Amy: okay -

Amy: Does this end UPS part?

Dana J.: Do you have any other questions?

Amy: I have many but appears I must go to the sender?

Dana J.: Yes, for any additional details on this package you would need to contact the sender.

Amy: okay thank you for your time

Dana J.: No problem. Thanks for contacting us.

Dana J. has disconnected.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

HEU UPS HAS A POLICY THAT IF WE SUSPECT A PACKAGE IS DAMAGED TO RECORD PKG INFO AS REFUSED-BRING PKG BACK TO CENTER SO IT CAN BE INSPECTED. THIS IS TO PREVENT BRINGING DAMAGED PARCELS TO CUSTOMERS