4.7
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 19, 2015

Update - UPS has made no effort to contact me on this problem.I am surprised they do not care about developing long-term customer relations.

It seems they are only interested in profits.

After the "introductory discount", they charge full rates.I encourage anyone in the Sierra Vista area to consider other options before entering into a long-term agreement with this UPS location.

Original review posted by user Feb 17, 2015

I have been a UPS Customer in Sierra Vista, AZ, for over 4 years. During that time, I stayed with them when they closed my satellite facility and rolled everything into the main downtown facility. However, after my initial box rental enticement, I have had to pay full rental price. When my box came up for renewal (just before Christmas last year), I was encouraged to rent short term, to get into the new year because UPS was starting a new discount plan after Jan 1.

In Jan, I was presented with a new Discount Card that provides reduced rate office services. However, when my box came up for renewal again, I was told the "Discount Card" did not include Box Rental. Not only that, but Box Rental rates went up almost 15% this year (now $51 for 3 mo). When I asked for some help, I was basically given the cold shoulder.

Also, this UPS store does not recognize discount programs (eg: AAA) listed on the corporate website.

If you live in Sierra Vista, AZ, I suggest you find another place to rent a mailbox (Hey, USPS boxes only rent for $60 a year). The employees are nice, but management's attitude stinks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unethical business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mail box rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Ups needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mail box rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments