4.7
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 19, 2015

Update - UPS has made no effort to contact me on this problem. I am surprised they do not care about developing long-term customer relations.

It seems they are only interested in profits.

After the "introductory discount", they charge full rates. I encourage anyone in the Sierra Vista area to consider other options before entering into a long-term agreement with this UPS location.

Original review posted by user Feb 17, 2015

I have been a UPS Customer in Sierra Vista, AZ, for over 4 years. During that time, I stayed with them when they closed my satellite facility and rolled everything into the main downtown facility. However, after my initial box rental enticement, I have had to pay full rental price. When my box came up for renewal (just before Christmas last year), I was encouraged to rent short term, to get into the new year because UPS was starting a new discount plan after Jan 1.

In Jan, I was presented with a new Discount Card that provides reduced rate office services. However, when my box came up for renewal again, I was told the "Discount Card" did not include Box Rental. Not only that, but Box Rental rates went up almost 15% this year (now $51 for 3 mo). When I asked for some help, I was basically given the cold shoulder.

Also, this UPS store does not recognize discount programs (eg: AAA) listed on the corporate website.

If you live in Sierra Vista, AZ, I suggest you find another place to rent a mailbox (Hey, USPS boxes only rent for $60 a year). The employees are nice, but management's attitude stinks.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Unethical business practices.

Comments