I received an email confirmation from UPS My Choice that my package (computer) had been delivered to my patio on 4/8/14 at 5:06 pm.I arrived at home 8:30 pm and the package was not there.

I called UPS and they confirmed that the package was delivered. I walked around my house several times as the customer service agent (term used loosely) told me it was probably concealed under something. NO PACKAGE!! He then tells me that UPS will take no responsibility for the missing package as I absolved them when I agreed for them to leave the package without a signature.

He actually said "Not our problem...sorry." I receive packages weekly and have only had a problem with UPS. FedEx and USPS deliver all the time and have never "misplaced" a package. After checking with my neighbors, I learned that the driver got out of the truck, empty handed, walked around my house and got back in the truck and drove off. He never took the box off of the truck!

I have followed up with the vendor and lodged complaints with the Attorney General's Office, Consumer Protection Division, the BBB, the American Legislative Exchange Council and wrote a letter to Scott Davis, head of UPS. I have discontinued use of their account at work and will only use FedEx and USPS from now.

I will only deal with vendors who agree not to use UPS to ship any items to me in the future...that's how pissed I am!UPS drivers are thieves and apparently the company condones their behavior!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

MikeBrady

Your neighbor is probably confused.Why would the driver do that?

Anybody who would have a computer shipped without requiring a signature is a fool.People follow delivery trucks just to steal what is left.