Metairie, Louisiana
2.1K views 73 comments

I payed all that extra money that they charge you for overnight shipping and they never get my package to me on time.This is the second time that they said no one was home and i was sitting right by the door all day.

They didn't leave a notice or anything. They said no one was home to sign for the package. I waited here all day for the package and no one came. If I had to pay for overnight delivery I would have been here to accept the package because apparently i need it.

UPS sucks. I don't know how they manage to stay in business.

They lie about delivering your package because their probably off goofing around when they are supposed to be working.Now they don't have time to deliver my package.

Review about: Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I feel your pain if I pay extra to have something delivered I want it delivered and this *** doesn't even leave me a notice that he failed to deliver my package

pissednkm
Kings Mountain, North Carolina, United States #904263

They lied after I paid $15 for them to deliver my unemployment debit card 2 day.Esc said they had it reported that they delivered at 1:46pm which is BULL said (left on doorstep).

I didn't move today from this house and nothing is outside!

Now I have to wait even more.Disgusting

Savannah, Georgia, United States #842523

True this has happen to me twice!! Very unhappy with UPS and will not be using them again!!

Mike
Brooklyn, New York, United States #835570

Hi - I have the same problem!I'm actually waiting on UPS to deliver my package right now.

The driver has lied twice about delivering it. He did not leave a notice either time. I spoke with his supervisor who told me that she didn't think that there was a problem. I was also told that the driver's only mistake was not to leave the notice by a supervisor at a customer service center.

When I raised the delivery issue with them, UPS refused to acknowledge that they were at fault and instead preferred to accuse me of lying to them!

Unbelievable.

Persistence is key. I have left detailed reports with UPS and called each time I have had a problem.

I also have video footage of our door, so UPS can't tell me that the driver came when he didn't.I plan on escalating this up to the driver's supervisor's supervisor until something is done about it.

SuperDave
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States #828501

I received a post card notice that UPS was unable to deliver package because an apartment number was needed.

Post card also stated shipment would be held until Jun 18, 2014.

I attempted to pick up package and was told shipment was returned.I checked the tracking number.

I found the shipment was returned and received by sender on 6/16/2014.

Address is a business open 6 days per week.Attempts to deliver where never made.

freshmotty

I ordered something off Amazon.My address clearly states that it's a Post Office box but UPS still accepted the package and then tried to deliver it to an address I hadn't lived in for years.

Then they wanted me to go pick it up! I refused and got a refund instead.

Let their dumb *** deal with it.UPS is dumb!

Linda
Dallas, Texas, United States #803224

I do not know were you all live,But all of you need to move to "Texas."Placed an order on "Amazom.com on the 30th of March,Guess what delivered 4/4 by who other "UPS",You go UPS i love you all keep up the good work.The dresser i ordered was so heavy til i actually felt sorry for the driver but he did his thing and Brought it into the house for me.Love you UPS.

Addison

I payed for 3 day shipping, yet it's been 12 days.Tried to contact UPS and all they tell me "sorry, it's not our fault".

Seriously they have got to get better employees that don't freaking steal packages. Oh and on the tracking status it says that they made an attempt to deliver the package.

I have been home every single day, and I never heard the doorbell or knocking.I am really ****** off by these people.

Ordering from FedEx now on.

B

UPS lied about a delivery to my home as well. They said the driver met a man and delivered the package. I was home all day, never met a UPS driver.

A friend of mine just told me yesterday that she had the same issue as I stated. WTF?? What is the company doing? Are the drivers stealing products or delivering them to the wrong address.

I'm gonna use Fedex when possible. :(

paintballer
Chicago, Illinois, United States #662074

I orderd a hpa tank on amazon and they said 3-5 days for delivery, they took two weeks and when the package did come they seng me the wrong tank. I ordered the pure energy 48cu 3000psi tank they sent me an empire 48cu 3000psi tank this is bogus I wanted the pure energy tank i am very dissapointed with amazon for the tank and ups with delivery