I bought a product and requested 2nd.day delivery.

UPS picked up package on time and it entered the system. Got an update that my delivery had been "rescheduled". The new delivery date indicated seven days later. I called and after six attempts finally talked to a live person, who indicated that they can not do anything about the problem.

Ok, so I asked to change my shipping. Instead of 2nd day, I asked for ground, which would have deilvered within five days (two days less than the rescheduled 2nd day delivery). No can do. Long story short, I paid more for the shipping than the price of the product because if the critical time needs.

And now I see that my package is going to the wrong address, no, wrong state. It will be in Utah next week, where I can pick it up (I live in Colorado). I asked that it be sent to the correct address, but I will have to pay for that. I expect that I will never see my package, so I am out about $350.00.

And, when I looked at the process to file a claim, good luck, it probably goes into a full email box that nobody monitors. What has happened to customer service in this country?

Does anybody care any more?Don't use UPS unless you are shipping *** to your enemies.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Sai Yok, Kanchanaburi, Thailand #66234

Can I help?

My name is Debbie Curtis-Magley and I work with UPS Public Relations.

I’d like to get your problem solved and hopefully regain your trust. Please send me your contact details and tracking number to upsfeedback@ups.com.