HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE !!!!

Shipped antique panels as a gift that I've owned for 15 years...so don't have receipt of purchase.

UPS counter guy, who I know, told me that they were packed perfectly to be shipped 3000 miles. So didn't think to insure. THEY ARRIVED IN DUST!! Now UPS has sent me a check for $100.!!!

I claimed a small percent ($500)of what I thought they were worth and have since gotten an authority on this genre antique who has appraised them at $1500...and UPS continues to state that the claim is CLOSED!!!

This is not my first BAD experience with UPS. I used to have a business and used them to ship ALL my cina & glass merchandise all over the U.S.

and also received materials etc from UPS from suppliers.OUR UPS DELIVERy GUY USED TO THINK IT WAS FUNNY TO DROP THE BOX HE WAS DELIVERING TO US ON THE FLOOR AT THE DOOR AND KICK IT ACROSS THE ROOM TO THE DESK to get the signature&^%%$^#^)*((*)() NOW THIS...and I'm not going to let this just go...Why should I have to pay for their POOR business/delivery practices and safety measures????????.I'll go to the Chairman of the Board and every newspaper/magazine/TV to be heard!!!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

#194321

guess you learned your lesson then. buy insurance next time. its your own stupidity.