The pictures say it all.UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate.
They won't pay the insurance or shipped and blame our packing, when it was EXTREMELY well packed! Unbelievable! UPS won't take any responsibility or do anything about it. The buck has been passed for weeks.
I've filed a complaint with BBB and with my credit card. Take this as a warning, is this how you want your shipments to be handled?
I've never seen such poor customer relations.Can you imagine blaming the customer after destroying their property?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "UPS drivers in New York are violent and dangerous! Beware! UPS driver Kishan Seoparsan threatens me when I'm trying to pick up my own package which he previously failed to..."
- "I have an account with UPS w6740f and i regularly ship to all over the world daily.I shipped a shipment on 22 june,2013 to one of my customer Netherland.Tracking no.1ZW6740F0450623296...."
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."