The pictures say it all.UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate.
They won't pay the insurance or shipped and blame our packing, when it was EXTREMELY well packed! Unbelievable! UPS won't take any responsibility or do anything about it. The buck has been passed for weeks.
I've filed a complaint with BBB and with my credit card. Take this as a warning, is this how you want your shipments to be handled?
I've never seen such poor customer relations.Can you imagine blaming the customer after destroying their property?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "these boxes look like they were rolled end over end. all four corners on all four boxes were crushed. this is stereo equipment in the original box showing its new..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."