The pictures say it all.UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate.
They won't pay the insurance or shipped and blame our packing, when it was EXTREMELY well packed! Unbelievable! UPS won't take any responsibility or do anything about it. The buck has been passed for weeks.
I've filed a complaint with BBB and with my credit card. Take this as a warning, is this how you want your shipments to be handled?
I've never seen such poor customer relations.Can you imagine blaming the customer after destroying their property?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."