I shipped a Beautiful Bicycle which was destroyed by UPS over Christmas. This Claim was denied by UPS. They say a bicycle box is not strong enough to hold bicycles. The used bicycle shipping box was perfect when it was shipped.
No box could withstand the forces UPS put on this box. It was likely dropped several times on the end, despite the up arrows.
This box safely carried a bicycle 13,000 miles and delivered it in perfect condition. UPS destroyed it in 1200 miles.
Its ironic that Chinese dock workers, and non union persons delivered the first bike halfway around the world without a mark on the box. and those overpaid union pigs at UPS ruined it in a trip to Las Vegas. A simple web search will produce hundreds of damage claims denied for no good reason. They seem to just take the insurance money and deny everything. Check Consumer Affairs about UPS. The dont care how they treat your stuff and wont pay for the damages their indifference causes.
Remember this if you ship a bicycle, your at your own risk, as they will deny the claim.
DO NOT SHIP WITH UPS, unless you dont care about your items
We need a class action suit. They accepted the merchandise as packed and took the insurance money with the item in plain sight.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Schwinn Hornet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "hardly ever get a package anymore that is not busted open, sometimes small holes or big tears. received two orders this week in different towns both had huge tears on..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."