UPS shipped my 60'' smart TV from L ASSOMPTION to EDMONTON, but the TV 's screen is completely destroyed during the shipment and they refuse to refund to me because they said that it is on the risk of the shipper.Firstly, they sent one person two times to pick up a big box even after being noted the weight and the dimensions of the big carton.

Secondly, the carton has been opened before be delivered to my house in EDMONTON, because the tapes put by the shipper have been moved, the stand( base) of the TV is not in carton when I receive the TV. Thirdly, they picked up my damaged TV for inspection but they sent a mail to the shipper on DEC 30 to decliner their responsibilities in this issue. Forthly, we found several traces of hits on the back of the TV. The TV itself have a protective screen to protect TV from a shock.

Now on the screen of the TV, there are scratches everywhere, it shows that the TV got really a big big big shock. How UPS dare to say that it is on the risk of the shipper because the shipper packed the TV by his package. Even we packed the TV by a metal package, if UPS does not do the thing properly, the good will be damaged anyway. In plus, how UPS dares to deliver a damaged TV to the receiver and like nothing happened.

They know the TV was damaged, and they opened already the carton before the final delivery.

How dare they do that!!!!Is there any justice in this world

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of shipment from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ups, delivery, poor customer service and unethical business practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

nfobang

I hope you get the matter resolved and UPS

or the Shipper solves the problem for you.

Keep us posted.

In addition. You may want to think twice before owning a Smart Tv.