I ordered a monitor and It was shipped by UPS. The package is apparently in a 4ft box.

I live in a condo building and my concierge wont accept a package that large(Which is fair and I understand he only has limited space). So UPS apparently tries to deliver the package(while I'm home) and doesn't deliver. They claim no buzz code was given(which is a lie). Next day UPS tries to deliver again and leaves me a slip saying my package is at location.

I try to pick up the package later that night. Not there! I call UPS and they inform me, the package was denied by the depot because the box was too big!! I asked how is it possible a SHIPPING company can refuse a package for being 4ft big?!

They have no answer, they just tell me its the depots choice as they are independently owned. EVEN THOUGH ITS A UPS BRANDED DEPOT!! So now I am sitting at home (Had to take the day off work) to receive my package.

Which they better attempt to deliver or the company I purchased from is loosing my business. UPS needs to be held accountable for these screw ups.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Phone contact, Very unprofessional, Ability to actually deliver.

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #992408

I believe you mean that it was attempted to be delivered to a UPS Store. Those are independently owned and are a different company than UPS.

UPS Customer Service Centers are UPS hubs and are owned and operated by UPS.