I ordered a monitor and It was shipped by UPS.The package is apparently in a 4ft box.

I live in a condo building and my concierge wont accept a package that large(Which is fair and I understand he only has limited space). So UPS apparently tries to deliver the package(while I'm home) and doesn't deliver. They claim no buzz code was given(which is a lie). Next day UPS tries to deliver again and leaves me a slip saying my package is at location.

I try to pick up the package later that night. Not there! I call UPS and they inform me, the package was denied by the depot because the box was too big!! I asked how is it possible a SHIPPING company can refuse a package for being 4ft big?!

They have no answer, they just tell me its the depots choice as they are independently owned. EVEN THOUGH ITS A UPS BRANDED DEPOT!! So now I am sitting at home (Had to take the day off work) to receive my package.

Which they better attempt to deliver or the company I purchased from is loosing my business.UPS needs to be held accountable for these screw ups.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was phone contact, very unprofessional and ability to actually deliver. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups monitor shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #992408

I believe you mean that it was attempted to be delivered to a UPS Store.Those are independently owned and are a different company than UPS.

UPS Customer Service Centers are UPS hubs and are owned and operated by UPS.