The tracking and delivery service was fine.The customer service was poor.

On 2/17/15, I went by UPS in person and ask that they hold my package there when it arrived. The rep said she would do it. So 2 days later, when I received an tracking email that it was here, I went by to pick it up. I gave them my tracking number and they said it was out on delivery.

I told the lady I had it held. She said it didn't require a signature and they would leave it by my door if I weren't there. Later on that evening, I went by UPS, on the way home, to see if the package was delivered. They said delivery required a signature, so it was still on the truck and couldn't be left.

I came back again 2 hours later. The lady in charge, in an unfriendly manner, told me to wait outside. I waited for 20 minutes out in the freezing weather. I nearly got to the point of deciding just to tell them to return to sender.

Just as I was leaving, they finally found it.Because of this experience, I decided not to use them again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments