My wife and I were married in Dec 2013.We were receiving wedding gifts (Crate & Barrel) the following month.

Multiple gifts were delivered by FedEx, USPS and UPS without incident until one day I found several Crate & Barrel boxes had thrown over our 8 foot high iron fence and down three steps. I took photos and recorded the shipping label information which showed that UPS had possession of the boxes. I presented the issue in person to the UPS customer service hub in Chicago. I was not seen for over an hour.

I was received by the UPS Security team instead of a Customer Service Agent. I showed the photos to them as well as the shipping labels. They took my information and said the route supervisor would contact me that day. Later that evening, at 7pm, a person called me and asked if I talked to anyone, and then the phone connection was lost.

I waited to see if they would try to call back for 10 minutes. No one called back so I called back four times, each time getting no one to answer. The next day I called the UPS corporate headquarters customer service and explained the situation to them. Each time they apologized and said a representative would call me and said I would get a response in an hours time.

No one ever called me back. I call the UPS Corporate Customer service three times with no results.

This went on for three days.Due to increasing frustration and other more pressing matters in my life, I have followed through with getting any resolve so much as an official apology.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments