Tracking Tool

First UPS sends me a message 6 days ago stating my package was "delayed" due to some kind of traffic accident.For 4 days they couldn't give me any information at all about my package.

Then they finally tell me the package is out for delivery, but couldn't be delivered because I wasn't home. They left a note saying it would be delivered again the next day. I had to find someone who would sit at my house to get the package. They were there for 12 hours, no delivery.

No way to get ahold of anyone at UPS for information. Worst excuse for a delivery service I have encountered. When I went to their website, I am told to sign up for UPS Choice where I could get a real person for real answers. NOT.

After signing up and signing in the "real person" is nothing but a mechanical system that is unattended. After inquiring about my delivery problems, the 'real person" said I should sign up for UPS Choice, which is the very system I was using.

I will never use UPS for receiving shipments again; if a retailer tells me that is the only way they ship I will just cancel my order.Terrible doesn't begin to describe how poor their communications are with customers.

Review about: Ups Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Finally reached a human at UPS whose response was "We were unable to make delivery today" No explanation of why, expecially since there was someone home from 830 a.m.through 10:00 pm Told me that if I went to UPS Choice I could obtain a 2 or 4 hour delivery "zone" NOPE, doesn't work.

UPS is proving itself to be nothing but a big joke.I live 2 miles from their distribution location, but picking it up in person isn't an available option