Chorlton Cum Hardy, England

Goods were despatched by retailer after Christmas & had so far taken at least three weeks to arrive.Lots of promises of just another day or so.

Expected the delivery during today, sat in quiet house reading a book. At lunch time when passing front door I found a 'missed your delivery notice' on front mat. No possible way that I missed bell or a knock on door. I am told that their delivery system consists of a man on a bike delivering postcards and all the goods are dumped at a local shops for the receipient to collect.

Asking around the nieghbours say a man with a yellow vest on a bike came up my drive about the time of the supposed delivery and their CCTVs show this man had no parcels with him unless they were small enough to fit into a haversack. I went to collect my parcel from the newsagent after the time I was told it would be available - 1900hrs and before they shut at 19.30hrs; only to be told that my bus-pass was not one of their valid ID even thought I had the UPS 'missed you' slip now I have to go back tomorrow with a passport. In future I will always ask if the people that I am considering buying from intend using UPS.

I will NEVER AGAIN buy from a source which uses UPS no matter how attractive the price/condition or terms are.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was delivery and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments