Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So yeah UPS broke my 48" inch Tv i send it back to get inspected and they begin to say its my fault when i packed it up in original package i even asked ups if that would be ok to send it like that, the ups person on the phone said it would be ok and on top of that they never asked me if i wanted insurence asuming that i knew to ask for it ,,even tho its my first time ever shipping with ups or anybuddy ,,anyhow they break my tv ,,so i send it in to be inspected ,, they say they will only give me 120 dollers toward my 320 doller tv witch is not exceptable ,, and on top of that the broken TV that i sent in to get inspected has never got sent back to me and ive been waiting a month and i never got any money for my broken TV ,, so pritty much they broke my tv then robbed and now i have no tv and no money for a new one ,, i hate ups this was my first time and will be my last ,,and i still want my 320 dollers for my tv so what am i suppost to do ??

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments