Horrible company, horrible customer service.Paid extra for gaurenteed delivery, package never came called into customer service and I was told they were running late and to wait in the building of my lobby until the package arrives.

2 hours later called back again and was told no I was never getting it on the scheduled day and I may get it 2-3 days later, and who ever told me to wait in my lobby for the delivery gave me Wrong information.AVOID they are nothing but liar's who are completely unhelpful incompetent and will only let you down,

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments