2.2
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I can honestly say I've never received a ups package on time.Every time I see that my package has been delivered, I go outside and it's no where to be found.

I am so frustrated with ups. I don't understand how hard it is to leave a package in a safe place or to deliver on time. If you're going to notify the customer the package has arrived, then there should be a package awaiting for the customer. Also it's not rocket science, don't leave package in sight outside a building door or gate.

Put it in a side door or somewhere secure.

Terrible ups delivery personnel really ruin people's days and wastes their time.You have one job, do it right.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments