Additional Fees

UPS my choice is useless.The delivery driver will do whatever they want with your package regardless of the settings you've chosen as far as where to leave packages.

If you pay to up grade a package from UPS sure post to UPS ground it still doesn't matter. That package will go as far as that lazy delivery drive wants to take it. There's nothing more infuriating than waiting at home for a package all day just to find out it was taken straight to the apartment office with absolutely no attempt made to deliver it to my front door. Customer service will "talk to the driver".

That doesn't make me any happier.

This happens over and over.I cancelled my MyUPS registration and will do all I can to avoid dealing with them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments