Turnaround Time

Feb 15 i received a missed delivery notice and saying my package was ready for pick up at UPS access point location.I requested a re-delivery to original address which is my home address on Feb 16 Abd was told of their 1-2 days re-delivery schedule so i took a day off on Feb 18 just to receive this package.

I also signed up to UPS my choice to track this order. I called again in Feb 18 to confirn delivery but was told that my request was not processed and so entering a 2nd request will mean another 1-2 days of waiting. Now i have to be off on Feb 22nd again to wait for this package. I called again this morning to confirm the delivery and was told again that my request was not processed and that my package is still at that access point location which will be returned to sender if not picked up today!!

I just got a call from ups saying my package will

Be delivered tomorrow instead of today...

VERY FRUSTRATING!!I PAID UPS FOR THIS TERRIBLE SERVICE!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1116315

Same *** here, buddy! Had to call them 3 times just to be charged $6.30 on top of $23 delivery fee.

UPS people Don't respect to their customers at all.