Additional Fees

The UPS tracking service indicated delivery on May 29th by end of the day (whatever that means), double checked via email customer service and by 7 PM checked by calling customer service but could only talk to a robot who also cconfirmed delivery.Shortly after 8 PM I live chatted with Catherine T.

who told me my pkg was last scanned on May 27th and now lost and I must have sender start a trace. That means that for TWO DAYS they knew I wasn't getting the delivery, but kept telling me I was. Why did they torture me like this? My life was on hold waiting for a delivery that wasn't happening.

I could have asked the sender to start a trace sooner, but that may not have provided the UPS employee who stole my package enough time to cover his/her tracks. I think it is horrid UPS had the correct info but posted/provided false info right up until almost 8:30 at night. I will contact my congresswoman next week. I Do not think willfully lying to a customer, thereby not allowing the person to make other arrangements, etc, should be tolerated.

UPS should notify customers immediately.

Why else do they need our phone & email info?Something is wrong with the current system and this must be corrected.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments