The UPS tracking service indicated delivery on May 29th by end of the day (whatever that means), double checked via email customer service and by 7 PM checked by calling customer service but could only talk to a robot who also cconfirmed delivery. Shortly after 8 PM I live chatted with Catherine T.

who told me my pkg was last scanned on May 27th and now lost and I must have sender start a trace. That means that for TWO DAYS they knew I wasn't getting the delivery, but kept telling me I was. Why did they torture me like this? My life was on hold waiting for a delivery that wasn't happening.

I could have asked the sender to start a trace sooner, but that may not have provided the UPS employee who stole my package enough time to cover his/her tracks. I think it is horrid UPS had the correct info but posted/provided false info right up until almost 8:30 at night. I will contact my congresswoman next week. I Do not think willfully lying to a customer, thereby not allowing the person to make other arrangements, etc, should be tolerated.

UPS should notify customers immediately.

Why else do they need our phone & email info? Something is wrong with the current system and this must be corrected.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments