Ordered a package, delivery was attempted but needed a signature.So I signed the notice like it asked and left it on my door.

Came home from working full time to see another notice. Called ups and they told me they can't leave it alone in an apartment. Very understandable but when I asked what my options were, I was told I needed to pick it up 40 miles away in one of their shipping facilities. Why would I pick something up that I paid to have delivered to me....

So when I asked what my other options were again, I was told I could pick my own day.... As long as it wasn't Saturday and fell between the designated work hours. So basically you can only order from UPS if you are a jobless hermit who sits in their house and waits all day for their packages. If you have a full time job, forget it.

They won't cater to you.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments