2.4
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS sucks!!!!We've always got deliveries right to our door from USPS and UPS...we are 1/2 mile off the road.

We have been expecting 2 deliveries and starting to get anxious that they were lost. One delivery is food and one is general goods. So today at 5 pm the Humana Care Manager comes in and tells us there is a package at the top of the driveway in a plastic bag...right away I know it's the food delivery. Right on the box is the shipping label with my name and phone number on it.

POINT IS THIS; IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DELIVER TO THE HOUSE THEY SHOULD CALL AND LET YOU KNOW THAT THEY HAVE DELIVERED YOUR PACKAGE TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!!! I'VE BEEN OUT TO THE HOSPITAL AND WAS BACK HOME BY 2 PM...SO SOME WHERE BETWEEN 2 AND 5 THIS EXPENSIVE BOX OF PORTILLO'S TAMALES IS SITTING IN THE SUN AND BY THE ROAD!!!! Called customer service they took my complaint said someone from the local Knoxville, Tennessee hub would contact me. Someone did call me, dont know his name, he talked like a used car salesman.

Talking over me when I was trying to answer his questions, not letting me finish a sentence, telling me we dont want to upset the driver. Did the driver have $90 of food sitting by the road in the sun?

NO!!!Pissed off with UPS driver in Sevierville, Tennessee and with sleazy manager at Knoxville, Tennessee hub.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1219862

How is a Driver supposed to call you?

UPS does not issue cell phones to their Drivers!