Muscoy, California
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I will never ship ups again.i ship my 35 in flat screen tv home.when i got the box it had whole in the box and my tv was hanging out the bottom of the box.I open the box and the side of my tv had a large dent.In the back of the tv had dents..Nor did it work.

call ups they they wouldnt reburse me my 170.00 to ship or pay for the tv..Please dont trust your merchandies with ups..its not worth it..if you cant ship a tv in working condition the way you recieved it..stop shipping tv

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of broke my tv. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments