Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My mom sent me a package.I had a pair of shoes and my Amazon Fire stick.

They supposedly delivered it and left it at my door? I live in an apartment complex with 96 units... I came home and no package yet it "was delivered". I call customer service they need to do an investogation.

First they closed it because they called me once and I didn't answer? When I called to ask the status they said it was closed. So they reopened it and said 8 business days. I call about 10 or 11 business days later.

They said they were done with the investigation. When I said I needed my money for the items they lost. They said they would need to do ANOTHER investigation? Omg I spoke to an agent and even a supervisor and no one would give me my money.

It's been a month dealing with this nonsense. Horrible customer service. They do not understand what the customer says. I tried to be patient but simply do not understand.

What is there to investigate? Are they looking in warehouses for my package that was delivered? Are they going to my neighbors asking if they for my package by accident? No.

So why waste my time even more. So upsetting.

As of now it is sill unresolved and I need to unfortunately call them again tomorrow.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments