5.0
Tracking Tool

I will NEVER use UPS for anything after today.They have horrible customer service!

I ordered a replacement phone on Sunday afternoon it was supposed to be shipped next day, I was aware that means business days so it would come Tuesday. The package was processed Monday at 5:32pm and supposed to be on its way, so I waited until 5 this evening and nothing came. I checked the tracking and it said it was delayed and would be rescheduled for delivery. I called to find out why, because they advertise it is GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY.

The woman gives me her fake empathy and tells me it didn't come because it was processed too late and didn't make it on the truck, blah blah blah... So I told her this is ridiculous, this is an important package I really need my phone, and she continues blabbing while I am talking and then yells "it will be there tomorrow at 3pm!". I was furious, and my first reaction was to just hang up the phone. How insulting, it is not my fault that this company is false advertising GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY, they should remove that small printed 3pm-4:30pm time frame and extend it to at least 6pm.

Even the post office delivers that late sometimes.Furthermore, my phone number was attached to the order, so why not call me and let me know what happened and save themselves the trouble of being called by an angry customer...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments