Additional Fees

Ordered a product on the 26th and required it for new years eve so I paid extra for next day delivery...knowing its Christmas time and bust I was expecting it to be a little delayed possibly the 30th or 31st at the latest...Apparently it was sent out for delivery today the 31st but couldn't be delivered so I rang up to find out why any apparently it wasn't possible to deliver so to my annoyance I asked the person on the phone if I could collect it from a depot and they said yes once its before 3pm and gave me a number to use to collect it so I drove to the depot (40 miles away from my house) after paying just under £20 for delivery as I needed my item to turn up and be told my collection number is wrong and they can't locate my package that only thing I can do is sit and wait till the 4th and see if it comes...then half way home I decided to check the ups tracking number I had...which for some reason it gives me full tracking and says it couldn't be delivered...

So now I am £500 down for a product required for new years eve...

£20 for postage and another £15 in fuel for the 80 mile round trip along with a few hours of my time lost.Will NOT use this service again and will be seeking compensation for being mislead and told I WOULD be able to collect it at the depot.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments