1.3

This is worst experience possible. I opted for the most expensive delivery from US, which appeared to be from UPS. I payed around $80.

What happened is that it was not delivered. So, I had to write a number of emails, call several times. In the end I got through and asked them to deliver to UPS pick up station. I had to travel there for half an hour in the morning wait there for another 10 minutes in order to be told that there was mistake and the package is on the track and will be delivered today to my address. At this point in time I obviously don't believe them. I have no idea what is happening to my parcel. It was worth $600.

This story is pretty unbelivable. So, if you think that paying high prices will guarantee anything, think again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments