I was supposed to have received three packages today via UPS.I have been home all day!

As I followed the packages online I noticed that the driver had reported at 4:41pm the receiver was not available. Well all I can say is he either went to the wrong address or didn't attempt to deliver at all. Poor customer service also, their attempt to help here in Little Rock is that I can drive to the UPS Center tonight between 8:00 and 8:30 pm and pick my packages up. I shouldn't have to do that.

STOP hiring idiots off of street corners to work for you UPS, because obviously they can't read and are very lazy. That being said normally the UPS guy that delivers my packages is great, wish I knew his name, I have nothing but good things to say about him.

I'm glad the $#$!!!that supposedly tried to deliver my packages today is not the normal delivery guy!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments