Horrible!!!I have had an time arrival from 3-7pm and they came early so I missed my package.

They "couldn't do anything" even though I was on the phone by 2:15pm with customer service. Now I have to wait and try to be there from 930am to 7pm because that's their REAL estimated time arrival window! This is the THIRD HORRIBLE experience I have had to deal with from UPS! How do you not care about your customers how do you give someone a 4 hour window then say oh no it's really 930-7pm!

People have to work and to just say well that's out estimated time is ridiculous! Instead of contacting my local customer service location and requesting the delivery guy to go back nope you have to wait 3 days!! I did my part I made sure I had someone home before the 3-7 window yet I'm penalized!! I HATE UPS!!

FedEx NEVER treats customers like this! I never had no one single bad experience with FedEx they give you a window then even a smaller window!

Horrible horrible horrible!!!Not one, not two but THREE times you shouldn't be in business it's a shame how UPS is ran!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #1237072

Yes, people have to work, like UPS. And you are not the only package being delivered that day.