Ennis, Clare
Tracking Tool

Terrible service, impossible to call and talk to a human. Silly answering machine menu that does not resolve anything.

Very difficult to arrange an alternate delivery date or collection. Horrific service for such a large international postal service.

Extremely frustrating as I have had two deliveries from UPS in the last couple of weeks and huge difficulty in receiving both, I will be collecting the second instead.

Any products that I purchase online in future, I will be requesting that the sender/store use a proper delivery service like DPD or DHL

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.