They're terrible.I had a package that i sent in a Lexmark box with the shipping label on it with my address.

The individual didn't even look at the shipping label and took it strictly to a Lexmark. Then the delivery person made up a fake address that you put where he delivered it ( I know this because I went to the address looking for my package and there's no such place) and then had a dead man sign for it that's been dead for two years. If I was that man wife I would probably be sueing them for using my husband's name. They did nothing to find my package it can't be replaced I was not refund my money they did nothing to make the issue better.

I will never be using UPS again.The person who delivered it should be fired for because obviously he can't read or do his job correctly.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1232949

What were the contents that cannot be replaced?