1.2
Tracking Tool

This is the worst experience i have ever been through.I paid for an express service for extremely important documents to be shipped to Ottawa from Edmonton.

I was guaranteed next day AM delivery. Next day i received an email stating my parcel was delayed. Waited another day and still no update of status. Called UPS customer service and they told me multiple times they can't provide me with any further information than what i already know.

I wad simply told to assume it lost, if there is no activity within the next day. I am faced with a loss of my passport, original birth certificate, amongst others. Because i trusted an ineffective international company. Worst, if my package is lost, thats it.

No compensation, nothing.just "we are sorry" please don't let this happen to you.

Never ever use UPS.You will only end up with regrets just like me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments