I had a package delivered to my address but the UPS driver who left it in my wheelie bin and put a UPS card through my letter box saying so.When i went to the bin the parcel was not there .

I contacted the Rotherham Depot who had delivered the parcel who just did not want to know. I have requested reimbursement for the cost of the contents which is £157.

80p I also contacted the seller, ebay and paypal all have said that it is down to UPS to reimburse me but the Rotherham office say it is not down to them . They have no POD . If i do not get the cost of my package reimbursed then i will go through the small claims court and contact Watch Dog any any other public media.

I look forward to your reply.maureenclaxton@hotmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments