Same thing just happened to me today.The driver lied about attempting delivery and also misdescribed where he tried to deliver it.

I have 2 video systems assistance has multiple cameras no camera at any time showed UPS driver actually trying to deliver anything. Driver also claimed unable to deliver because unable to sign for package. Package did not require signature! I called complain several times..

UPS stands behind cooked drivers not customers. It is Friday evening and I don't have my package and don't know where the heck it is yet UPS knows and could care less.

UPS should be banned from mail and package delivery.I will now on from insist to only use USPS for safety.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments