1.9
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I dont usually get packages through UPS, I usually get them through USPS, DHL or FedEx.I got a "we missed you" notice, meanwhile I was home all day, the notice said that my package would be dropped at a UPS local access point.

So I went to place where the driver said it was going to be, and it wasn' t there. Next day deja-vu, the exact same thing I was home all day and when i went to check the mail, another "we missed you notice". So again I drive down to the "access point" and of course there was no package. I called customer service, they said my package was never brought there and now being it saturday, i will have to wait until Monday for them to try to deliver it again.

Why would the driver write down to pick up my package at a place that he was never going to bring it to. I am over here playing catch with my package, so annoying.

I told customer service just to hold my package so i can just come pick it up monday.I literally will not use them again.This was all such an inconvenience.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments