Blountville, Tennessee
Turnaround Time

We ordered a $5000 MacBook Pro and it was to be delivered to the house.Ups told us that it was on the truck to be delivered.

Then to confirm ups then told me it was at the station. We drove 30 minutes to the next state to pick up the package. The package wasn't even in the station after speaking to 3 different people including the chick at the station that it was there. The *** there had a serious issue looking me in the face to tell me that she was wrong and the product wasn't there.

The customer service and managers are no good.

They acted like we were lying when I had my call logs to prove its their fault.Then they kept passing the buck to Apple about it not being shipped.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments