Bellshill, North Lanarkshire

Abysmal service

UPS joke to call themselves a delivery company. Trying to say they have been at my door 3 times to delicer a ACER laptop. This is not true, they have even lied on the tracking number saying they were at my door and i wasnt home!! This is total BS I have MS!!

Acer arent much help they are believing the load of nonsence that UPS are putting in with my tracking number!!

Them of all people shoild understand that you can adapt records so they look good..

Now All i want is my Laptop back VIA ACER!

Oh yes i have called both companies. Acer are going by UPS made up data.

UPS anawer is come out to our glasgow collectiln area and get it yourself. NO CHANCE!!

NEVER EVER RECEIVED INFORMATION VUA TEXT THAT THEY WERE GOING TO DELIVER ON ANY OF THE FANTUM DATES. WISH THEY WOULD TEXT ME UPDATES. MAYBE GET ON BETTER THAN THIS LOAD OF BS...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments