1.3
Additional Fees

I am very disappointed with the ups service.I was expecting a package in Thursday 2nd sep 2015 and took a day off to receive the package as it was expensive$600.00 no one showed up at my door and late evening when I tracked the package the status said "first attempt failed no one was there to receive package " and no nite or form left at my door.

So I took second day off 3rd sep but no one showed up so I went online again and see the similar note saying no one home . I called the customer service and they said they will deliver it by evening and I should stay home to receive it so I did stay home.

And at 8pm I got a call saying driver came back to office and package cannot be delivered today.I wasted two days of work and stayed home and this was an overnight delivery for which I paid $15.00 and still my package is not delivered.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments